Following on from the announcement of the COVID-19 PROTECTION FRAMEWORK, the Lyttelton Recreation Centre requires all Members, Clubs, Casuals, and Guests over the age of 12 wishing to access the Centre in any capacity will need to hold a My Vaccine Pass and have it verified prior to arriving at the facility.
All memberships and online booking options have been suspended. To reactivate your membership and to make any bookings moving forward, you will need to have your My Vaccine Pass verified.
Members can now self verify their My Vaccine Pass (MVP) by using our API link with the Ministry of Health NZ.
1. Go to My Profile
2. Click on Edit My Profile
3. Click on Scan My Vaccine Pass
4. Make sure your computer camera is on, or if you are using your phone have a paper copy of your MVP on hand.
5. Scan it.
If the details on your Pay2Play profile matches your MVP, it automatically verifies you.
Your Profile and MVP must match:
1. Your date of birth
2. Your Surname
3. One of your first names
If the Club or Venue has suspended you pending verification of your MVP, it will automatically be re-instated for you, providing you have a current future membership expiry date.
Alternatively, you can email your My Vaccine Pass directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and the LRC Facility Manager will verify it for you.
For all current non-members that would normally make a booking on a casual basis, you will need to request to be a member of the LRC in order to make bookings in future.
Please note, it is the responsibility of the Individual or Club/Group making the booking to sight all their visitors/participants My Vaccine Pass.
We don’t have staff on-site 24/7 to monitor everyone coming and going from the facility. If anyone permits an unvaccinated person to enter under their booking or does not comply with the rules, their account will be suspended immediately.
Just a friendly reminder that these are the government’s guidelines and rules that we as an organisation are obligated to comply with.
We appreciate your co-operation and understanding.
Squash bookings and Safety Protocols
For all squash bookings, please make sure you pay attention to the rules that are specifically outlined for squash on the door as you enter the court area.
When you arrive at the LRC, please make sure you follow these 3 critical safety protocols:
1. Scan in by using the COVID tracer app or alternatively sign in by using the contact tracing register located on the desk in the reception area if you don't have access to a smart phone.
2. Please make sure you wear a mask while inside the facility although they can be removed while on the court playing your game or when excercising in general.
3. Please ensure physical distancing requirements are observed while inside the facility.
LRC Booking System
The Lyttelton Recreation Centre is run by the Lyttelton Recreation Centre Trust in partnership with the Christchurch City Council.
The new online booking system was extended to the Trinity and Sports halls as of Monday 27th July 2020.
Bookings for both of these spaces as well as the Squash courts and Mezzanine floor area (Table Tennis and Pool tables) can be made online at www.pay2play.co.nz or alternatively if you have any enquiries please contact the Facility Manager at email@example.com
2021 ANNUAL FEES & COURT/HALL HIRE RATES
- $7.50 per squash court/ half hour (adult)
- $5.00 per squash court/ half hour (child) NB You need to become a registered member to get the adult and child rate for the squash courts. Click here to register
- $7.50 per hall/ 15 minutes *minimum of 60 minutes
- For all community group, commercial event and private social event bookings (including birthday parties) please contact the Facility Manager to enquire about the rates for these categories firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roller Skating, Roller Blading, Skateboarding and Scootering is NOT permitted at the Lyttelton Rec Centre.
If you are 18 years of age or over have your credit ready! book online here OR visit the front desk at the Lyttelton Recreation Centre (between the hours of 10am -4pm weekdays and 10-1pm on Saturdays).
Follow the instructions to sign up and then select your booking. You can pay with Credit Card, Debit Card or Internet Banking (account2account). Please read the hirer terms and conditions carefully. Once you agree to the conditions you will receive an email confirming your booking with instructions and a door pin code.
Arrive at the Centre for your booking. Enter your one off booking code on the Pay2Play key pad followed by the # key (the silver pin pad at the front entrance). Pick up the pre-use inspection sheet (inside the front door on the wall) and on departure leave the completed signed form. Court lights will turn on/off at the beginning and end of your booking. All other lights are manually controlled.
Please be aware that the facility is automatically alarmed between 10:30pm - 5:30am.
(03) 328 7272 (front desk)
Please contact the front desk Monday-Friday 10-4pm or Saturday 10-1pm or the Facility Manager on 021 1116069
Terms & Conditions http://p2p.nz/lytteltonrecreationcentre/
- Lyttelton Recreation Centre 25 Winchester Street, Lyttelton
- Squash Court 1, Squash Court 2, Trinity Hall, Sports Hall, Mezzanine