PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY
Unfortunately, bookings can only be made for THE SQUASH COURTS ONLY at this time due to the revised Level 2 rules and restrictions. Please make sure you pay attention to the rules for any squash bookings that are outlined on door as you enter the court area.
When you arrive at the LRC, please make sure you follow the 3 critical rules:
1. Scan in by using the COVID tracer app or alternatively sign in by using the contact tracing register located on the desk in the reception area if you don't have a smart phone.
2. Please make sure you wear a mask while inside the facility although they can be removed while on the court playing your game.
3. Please make sure you maintain 2m spacings between yourself and others while inside the facility.
BOOKING EXCEPTIONS FOR TRINITY AND SPORTS HALLS
If you live in the same bubble as the other people attending or you can comply with the level 2 rules and restrictions for an indoor community facility you may be eligible to make a booking if this applies. Please email the Facility Manager with your booking request at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your patience and understanding and hope to have the online booking system back up and running in the near future.
The Lyttelton Recreation Centre is run by the Lyttelton Recreation Centre Trust in partnership with the Christchurch City Council.
The new online booking system was extended to the Trinity and Sports halls as of Monday 27th July 2020.
Bookings for both of these spaces as well as the Squash courts and Mezzanine floor area (Table Tennis and Pool tables) can be made online at www.pay2play.co.nz or alternatively if you have any enquiries please contact the Facility Manager at email@example.com
2021 ANNUAL FEES & COURT/HALL HIRE RATES
- $7.50 per squash court/ half hour (adult)
- $5.00 per squash court/ half hour (child) NB You need to become a registered member to get the adult and child rate for the squash courts. Click here to register
- $7.50 per hall/ 15 minutes *minimum of 60 minutes
- For all community group, commercial event and private social event bookings (including birthday parties) please contact the Facility Manager to enquire about the rates for these categories firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roller Skating, Roller Blading, Skateboarding and Scootering is NOT permitted at the Lyttelton Rec Centre.
If you are 18 years of age or over have your credit ready! book online here OR visit the front desk at the Lyttelton Recreation Centre (between the hours of 10am -4pm weekdays and 10-1pm on Saturdays).
Follow the instructions to sign up and then select your booking. You can pay with Credit Card, Debit Card or Internet Banking (account2account). Please read the hirer terms and conditions carefully. Once you agree to the conditions you will receive an email confirming your booking with instructions and a door pin code.
Arrive at the Centre for your booking. Enter your one off booking code on the Pay2Play key pad followed by the # key (the silver pin pad at the front entrance). Pick up the pre-use inspection sheet (inside the front door on the wall) and on departure leave the completed signed form. Court lights will turn on/off at the beginning and end of your booking. All other lights are manually controlled.
Please be aware that the facility is automatically alarmed between 10:30pm - 5:30am.
(03) 328 7272 (front desk)
Please contact the front desk Monday-Friday 10-4pm or Saturday 10-1pm or the Facility Manager on 021 1116069
Terms & Conditions http://p2p.nz/lytteltonrecreationcentre/
- Lyttelton Recreation Centre 25 Winchester Street, Lyttelton
- Squash Court 1, Squash Court 2, Trinity Hall, Sports Hall, Mezzanine