MEEANEE INDOOR SPORTS CENTRE from Friday 3 December will operate within the COVID-19 Protection Framework at Orange Setting with all users required to have a valid "My Vaccine Pass". Please familarise yourself with play during orange setting.
- Contact Tracing Applies, you must add your opponents details on booking. Please note the centre QR code is available at the contact tracing station in the main foyer and notice board inside the courts and various stations throughout the facility.
- Maintain 2 meter distancing between players on other courts or people you do not know.
- A mask is a requirement when not playing.
- A maximum of four persons per court. No spectators.
- Sanitise/ wash your hands on entering the foyer.
- Practice good hygiene; sneezing and coughing into the crux of your elbow.
- Stay home if you or any of your guests are unwell and seek medical advice.
- Clean and wipe down shared surfaces and equipment, including sweeping the court you have used. Do not use ethasan on the court floor. Cleaning equipment can be found in the cleaning cupboard.
Please respect these rules and guidelines for the health and wellbeing of all who use the facility. Please help us to stay open by following these.
Welcome to the Meeanee Indoor Sports Centre.
Registered Users may book courts at $12 per hour per court or $6 per half hour.
- A minimum 12 hour notice is required to cancel a booking.
- Cancellations made outside the 12hr period will receive a full refund minus a cancellation fee of $0.70.
- Cancellations made within a 12 hour period will not be refunded.
- DO NOT CANCEL YOUR BOOKING - The Centre will attend to the cancellations or we can move your booking to a new time slot.
- Please note management reserve the right to reschedule your booking due to any clash.
Office hours are: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 2:30pm
Phone: 021 746 103
Emergencies: please contact 111
~ Venue Rules ~
1. You must wear clean, non-marking court shoes (preferably badminton shoes). Please do not be offended if a coach or management requests to check your shoes.
2. Be considerate of other players including other club users and bookings. Please, place your rubbish in the bin provided including cleaning the court after your booking. Your booking time must include your set-up/ pack-up time.
3. Please refer to your venue hire agreement.
4. Follow rules during COVID-19 Alert Levels as listed above.
- Meeanee Indoor Sports Centre 4 Gavin Black St, Meeanee, Napier
- Court 1, Court 2, Court 3, Court 4