NEW GATE INSTRUCTIONS - PLEASE READ BOOKING NOTES
Seddon Park Indoor Cricket Nets are available for hire via the Pay2Play online booking system. Please select and date and time you want to use the facility and follow the instruction including payment. You will then be sent a temporary door code valid for the time of your booking.
Please note 1 hour minimum booking required, if 30 minutes have been booked you will be contacted.
The following Health & Safety policy is in place for this facility.
Indoor Cricket Facility Disclaimer
The health and safety of our visitors, workers and their families is very important to our organisation.
We hold safety in the highest regard and will act with a sense of urgency to manage all health and safety risks in a practicable manner and in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act (HSWA) 2015.
When using our Indoor Nets facility, you must ensure that:
· “Facility in Use” signs are placed on the outside of the doors before physical activities take place
· Participants and spectators are briefed on the hazards, location of exits and the need to observe all signage
· Spectators always stand behind the nets during activities.
· Participants are aware of any mat edges lifting that may be a trip hazard
· All equipment is checked and is safe to use before activities start
· Participants warm up and prepare themselves before starting activities
· Any item/equipment in need of repair/maintenance is reported to NDCA
· Any injury sustained on the premises is reported to NDCA
· The venue is left in a tidy condition and any rubbish is placed in bins provided
· The door is securely closed when leaving
By clicking continue and proceeding with this booking you acknowledge that you have read this policy and agree to abide by it.
If you have venue queries please contact email@example.com during office hours Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Seddon Park Indoor Cricket Nets 50 Seddon Road, Hamilton
- Net 1 , Net2 Bowling Machine