WAIKATO TENNIS CENTRE NOW REQUIRES VACCINE PASSES
Having considered Government and Tennis NZ advice, the WTT Board has taken the decision to require evidence of vaccination in the form of the official My Vaccine Pass from all users of the Centre over the age of 12 years and 3 months.
- Anyone playing interclub matches at the Centre (regardless of their club)
- Anyone accompanying players in tournaments (including coaches, parents, other spectators, such as siblings of players.)
- Anyone participating in activities run by tenants of the Centre, including coaching sessions and squads.
- Anyone participating in activities run by organisations renting parts of the Centre.
Waikato Tennis Trust encourages all players, spectators, volunteers, staff and whanau to get vaccinated – based on the best health advice from NZ and Internationally.
M: 027 2907290
Please ensure you read the Court Usage Policy under Health & Safety section on our website before booking a court.
Waikato Tennis Centre Indoor Court Hire Fees
Prices are $32 per hour per court.
- A minimum 12 hour notice is required to cancel a booking.
- Cancellations made outside the 12hr period will receive a full refund minus a cancellation fee of $0.70.
- Cancellations made within a 12 hour period will not be refunded.
- DO NOT CANCEL YOUR BOOKING - The Centre will attend to the cancellations or we can move your booking to a new time slot.
Mob: 027 290 7290
Emergencies: please contact 111
- Waikato Indoor Tennis Centre 30 Old Farm Road Hamilton East Hamilton
- Indoor Court 1, Indoor Court 2, Indoor Court 3