COVID ALERT LEVEL 2 NOTICE
COVID update: 7th September 2021, Alert Level 2
Waikato Tennis Centre is OPEN under L2 restrictions
For all those clubs, venues and coaching businesses entering Level 2 at 11.59pm on 7th September 2021, we recommend the following from the covid19.govt.nz website:
- Contact tracing is a requirement – display multiple posters at your club/venue for people to check in via the QR code. Provide an alternative method (such as a paper form, and a collection box – more details here)
- Maintain 2 metre distance from people you don’t know
- All customer-facing staff legally must wear a face covering while serving customers
- Others should wear a face covering wherever possible, except when exercising and playing sports
- Observe gathering limits for events - https://covid19.govt.nz/activities/events-and-entertainment/
- Practice good hygiene by providing hand sanitiser, keeping equipment clean, limiting the use of shared equipment
- Make yourself familiar with the general Level 2 requirements for sport and recreation - https://covid19.govt.nz/activities/sports-and-recreation/#sport-at-alert-level-2
Please ensure you read the Court Usage Policy under Health & Safety section on our website before booking a court.
Waikato Tennis Centre Indoor Court Hire Fees
Prices are $32 per hour per court.
- A minimum 12 hour notice is required to cancel a booking.
- Cancellations made outside the 12hr period will receive a full refund minus a cancellation fee of $0.70.
- Cancellations made within a 12 hour period will not be refunded.
- DO NOT CANCEL YOUR BOOKING - The Centre will attend to the cancellations or we can move your booking to a new time slot.
Office hours are: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 2:00pm
Phone: 07 856 8181
After hours email: email@example.com
Emergencies: please contact 111
- Waikato Indoor Tennis Centre 30 Old Farm Road Hamilton East Hamilton
- Indoor Court 1, Indoor Court 2, Indoor Court 3